An International Christian Ministry for Children Development, is seeking
for highly motivated and experienced national staff to be based in
Bandung Office, for the position below:
Human Resources Associate (Code: HRA)
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Working within one’s influence, serves as an advocate for
children around the world who live in poverty and are not able to speak
up for themselves. This includes being informed about the issues of
children and influencing others to care about .
2) Assists the Sr.
routine activities of the following HR functions
a. Works with the hiring supervisors to manage and execute the hiring
process (recruiting, screening, interviewing & selecting) for the
b. Implements the Compensation and Benefits program. Maintains the
self-funed medical reimbursement records and balance. Serves as the
first contact person for addressing employees’ benefits questions, new
employee benefits orientation, etc.
c. Implements the routine activities of PMP administration as well as
other complimentary Performance Management Programs.
3) Administrates the new employee orientation and blended learning
programs and makes recommendations for necessary changes.
4) Maintains and updates a summary of the labor laws of their
5) Administrates the update of Country office Employee Handbook.
Serves as the first contact person to communicate policies to all
6) Conducts employee relations activities as assigned by the Sr.
Human Resources Specialist.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1) Fundamental (2-3 years) generalist experience of Human Resources
principles and practices.
2) Sound judgment, decision-making skills and facilitation skills.
3) Capability to handle highly confidential information discreetly.
4) Good numerical aptitude and accuracy.
5) Good organizational skills. Ability to handle a heavy workload.
Must be detail-oriented.
6) Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for
building support with in-house staff and relationships with external
7) Bilingual; able to speak and write in basic Business English.
8) Experience using Microsoft Office software applications and a
How to Apply:
Please put your current and expected salary & benefits in the CV then
send ‘only’ your application letter & CV to HRD email:
recruitment@ id.ci.org Please put the code of position and your location
applied in the subject of your e-mail (for example : HRA – Medan) and
Please do not send any document of more than 1 MB.