LOWONGAN NGO/LSM INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN MINISTRY FOR CHILDREN DEVELOPMENT – BUSINESS SERVICE SUPERVISOR
URGENTLY REQUIRED – Business Service Supervisor (Code: BSS)
An International Christian Ministry for Children Development, is seeking
for highly motivated and experienced national staff to be based in
Bandung Office, for the position below:
Supervises day-to-day purchasing, facilities and fleet operations to
ensure effective management of physical resources.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
1. Working within one’s influence, serves as an
advocate for children around the world who live in poverty and are not
able to speak out for themselves. This includes being informed about the
issues of children and influencing other to care about children who are
2. Oversees purchasing and service contracts. Selects
and manages ongoing relationships with external suppliers (for example:
cleaning, maintenance contractors, equipment and furniture vendors,
landscaping and others) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory
standards of service. Conducts regular cost comparisons and open
bidding on services and supplies.
3. Manages country office vehicle fleet. Ensures
regular maintenance of vehicles. Coordinates scheduling and
availability of vehicles.
4. Supervises facility utilization and maintenance.
Works toward optimal utilization of office space and compliance with
organization global facility guidelines as appropriate. Ensures healthy
and clean facility. Responsible to provide security measures to
create/maintain a safe and secure office environment. Oversees security
personnel and contracts.
5. Supervise a team of support staff to ensure a safe,
secure, healthy and clean working environment.
1. University degree in Business Management/Administ ration or
comparable work experience.
2. Supervisory experience.
3. Knowledge and experience in facilities management
including basic maintenance knowledge of generators, vehicles and
4. Strong organization and coordination skills.
5. Customer service mentality.
6. Maintains current driver’s license.
How to Apply:
Please put your current and expected salary & benefits in the CV then
send ‘only’ your application letter & CV to HRD email:
recruitment@ id.ci.org Please put the code of position and your location
applied in the subject of your e-mail (for example : BSS – Medan) and
please do not send any document of more than 1 MB.